Go down
Safiullah

Helper Application

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:35 pm
why do you want to become a Helper ?:(150)words
I would like to be a helper to contribute to the server. I have been noticing that the newer generations of players, especially those with poor English skills doesnt know how to role play properly. I would like to help out all the new players and make them into better ones. I would like to help these new players to become better role players and players in general,as an example,if new players knew what is Death Matching and Meta Gaming,we wouldnt have people walking around using smilies in IC chat,and people Car Ramming everyone else,i feel that if the newer players know the server rules and how the server works the server will be much more enjoyable for the players who do know what they are doing,and that we'll have incredible time rp'ing with them.As it affects everyone's roleplay I want to make the community into a better, friendlier and smoother running community,and to help anyone ever I also would like to be a part of the staff team or maybe even a moderator one day or even an Admin. I feel that helper is the best place to start,and climb the latter to adminship.

I'll never say that I'm better than anyone but I think that I'm reliable and hard worker. I think that I'm able to give all my time to new players. I think I should be hired because I know the sensivity of being a helper, that you reflect the state of the server you're the one makes people say: "Oh it has a nice community" or not so you need to give a better image of our beloved community. I hardly give false answers but I can because after all I'm a human. I always accept and try to give my best to help the newbies even if they speak poor english. I try to understand what they are saying and embrace them because after all we all have been in that situation.And I think I should be accepted from the other Apps because I help newbies a lot
Max
Server Management

Re: Helper Application

on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:36 am
ACCEPTED

You cannot reply to topics in this forum