­
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chloe Eastwood

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Thu May 23, 2019 10:12 am
What is your in-game name: Chloe Eastwood
What is your age: 25
What is your time zone: (GMT+8 )
Where are you from: Philippines

Server Related
What is your in game score: 25
Do you have any past experience: I have been an admin on multiple servers, I have learned a lot of these commands and not to fool around with them, so if I get accepted to be an admin, I will never abuse my admin powers and I will promise to be very careful. I will not always be an on-duty admin, I will mostly be Roleplaying, but when I will be needed, I will be there to help! I have realized on past servers, being an admin is no fun games, it's serious to not abuse in anyway, and try to Roleplay as much as you can when you are not needed. I am very active, I am on almost everyday, and I been helping on /newb and became a helper, and now as I said, I think it's time for me to step it up to become an admin!

Why do you want to join the Administration Team[ATLEAST 100 WORDS]
Well, I want to help the current admins holding the server clean from hackers and rulebreakers, this morning a player started advertising and all we could do is starting a vote kick, from the other hand, I'm good as admin, I got a lot of experience especially with the most used hacks like aimbot, health hacks, I can also help new players and show them how to get better in the server

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum