­
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AndreSoze
https://beeg.com

Helper Application Empty Helper Application

Sun May 19, 2019 6:57 pm
Why I want to join back because.. I have several reasons why I am joining back, as I see in the country many helpers are trying to abuse their power such as rulebreakers, they will break the rules every place to kill anybody. And they are not helping the newbies asking over the newbie channel and this is my reason why I want to join the Helper team because I am ready to help for the newbies. I wanna join the Helper team because I want to get more experience with the Helper team again to work and to help with the admin team with the new generations admin and helpers in the city of Los Santos. My second reason Why I want to join the Helper team., I want to respect everybody in the Higher rank than me, especially for the people or the newbies in the city too. And also I am Senior Helper (( H2 )) and this is the time to apply the helper team.

Beloved: Andre Del Soze I love you
Sylvester
Sylvester
Head Admin

Helper Application Empty Re: Helper Application

Mon May 20, 2019 7:09 pm
Dear Aplicant, Thank you for efforting in our community, i'd like to inform you that your Hired in Helper Team.

Steam Roleplay, Admin Team Member - Head Administrator - Sylvester Faullker - Head of Faction Management - Assistant Admin Personel
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum